Thursday, 15 March 2012

Papercuts, paper cranes.

Uneventful, pointless morning. We spent 10 minutes doing a newspaper exercise on attributions, that was all. That is all I dragged myself there for. And no one really said anything. Fucking hell. Also, I realised just at that moment that I hadn't double spaced my work. I'm really stressing about it, what if the marker refuses to read it or penalises me badly, because it was basically just all words. I might email Ian tomorrow mentioning that i'm stressed about it. Gah. I posted off my mother's day card in the remaining hour and a half and went on the computers to start CRM coursework. Anyways, Narges came and sat next to me in Social as all her beloved crew were busily finishing their assignments. It's funny how she hasn't even looked my way in two months or so and all of a sudden she's sat next to me. But yeah, social is always interesting and there was only about 12 people at the lecture. I basically thought fuck it and went home straight after. No more Tony Lawrence for another 7/8 months at least. He reminds me of someone I'd rather forget anyway; someone who seems to have forgotten me. Uhm yeah, I hope we do actually have another revision quiz lecture next week - it says we do on the module guide!

Other than that, ate lunch and watched the beloved Supernanny; got a lot of stuff done after in terms of cleaning and tidying my room. I've still got piles of notes on the floor though. Just been basically following the posts on the Psychology group on facebook and how our exam is on the 23rd May now (2 weeks after the exam period is meant to be over!) So we're just meant to revise for our exam for 2 months?! Bloody 'ell. I hope they can change the date to earlier for us. I had pizza for dinner, some H&A, CSI and root beer. 'Enders too. And it's weird, it's just gone ten and I feel absolutely exhausted. I may just go to bed and watch The Lying Game tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment